Machining Concepts specializes in the high-precision machining of components used in semiconductor manufacturing operations. We offer a competitive advantage to the semiconductor industry with state-of-the-art CNC machining services, a wide range of managed special processes, on-time delivery, and unmatched customer service. Our multi-axis machining capabilities, extreme quality control, and vision system-aided inspection meet or exceed the requirements of the most demanding projects.
Certifications and Capabilities:
- ISO9001:2015 certified semiconductor machine shop
- Semiconductor machining processes include CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC Swiss machining, and intricate deburring.
- Specialize in high volume turning milling of CNC machined parts up to 50 pounds
- Machining experts in stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium, Nitronic 60, gray-iron castings, and medical-grade plastics to desired surface finish, including ultra-fine surface finishes and lay patterns
- An extensive managed network of subcontractors and material suppliers experienced in semiconductor parts, semiconductor components, semiconductor products industry standards